1 month ago
Are you a highly organized and motivated Associate Producer looking to join a top notch AAA developer? If you have experience with game development/project management, and are a great communicator then this may be your opportunity to join a world class game developer!
- Collaborate with the project management to provide motivation and monitor performance, maintaining creativity and building cohesive teams
- Facilitate team and co-dev communication, ensuring timely dissemination of information
- Maintain and foster workflow processes along with daily tasking
- Help to identify project risks and develop mitigation plans
- Monitor sprints and milestone deliverables
- Assist in tracking development plans and production schedules
- Support project and studio business efforts
- 2 years of game development, or other relevant, experience
- Working knowledge of the art content pipeline
- Ability to navigate and customize workflows in Shotgun, JIRA, and testing applications
- Understanding of software development methodologies such as AGILE/Scrum, Waterfall, KANBAN and their appropriate usage
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, risk assessment, problem solving, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and conflict-resolution skills
- Ability to deal with changing priorities
- Optimistic attitude and outlook
- Calm and confident leadership style
- Additional information
- Subsidized paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents
- Paid life, accidental death & dismemberment, short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is one of the world's biggest creators, publishers and distributors of videogames and interactive services. The group has a broad portfolio of internationally renowned brands such as Assassin's Creed, Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Rainbow Six...
Supported by a worldwide network of studios and distribution subsidiaries, the teams at Ubisoft are dedicated to offering players original and unforgettable game experiences on all popular platforms, including consoles, smartphones, tablets and PCs.