8 days ago
Headquartered in Montreal, Reflector, a company of the Bandai Namco group, is a new breed of studio working with top talents to create high-quality, compelling content for global audiences. By employing a true transmedia approach, where content is built outwards from fully fleshed “Storyworlds”, the company is able to tell richer, deeper stories that connect with fans everywhere.
The Associate Producer assists the Producer in the delivery of the project. He/She works closely with other department leads to ensure that the production runs smoothly, meets deadlines, and stays within budget. Throughout production, he/she monitors schedules and budgets, and prepares reports for the producer for the area he/she is in charge of.
- Define and maintain project pipeline application;
- Participate in defining the project deliverables and risks;
- Collaborate with partner studios to share technology and best practices;
- Lead all phases of a project, from initiation through closing;
- Facilitate organizational change, perform business process analysis and process improvement activities, and drive requirements management;
- Define and manage risk analyses and of the associated action plans (cots, deadlines, quality);
- Determine the resources required to ensure project success and secure their participation, mobilize and maximise production process and productivity;
- Drive the progress of project work and communicate statuses to project stakeholders on a regular basis, ensuring excellent collaboration between project collaborators;
- Coordinate communications between the different teams inside the project;
- Ensure transparency and high quality in all forms of project communication (written, verbal);
- Address difficult team situations (conflicts, communication issues, etc.) and take the actions necessary to resolve them.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience as project manager in the game industry;
- Shipped at least 1 game as a project manager, preferably on a ‘AAA’ console title;
- A thorough understanding of AAA games pipelines and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation;
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative;
- Well-organised and maintains high standards even under pressure;
- Logical thinker and solutions-driven;
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, autonomy, and ownership of your projects;
- Waterfall and Agile software development practices;
- Managing production pipelines ensuring successful product delivery;
- Production pipeline tools, such as Jira;
- Good team player and leader;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Strong communication skills in French and English, both oral and written.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.