21 days ago
KRAFTON Americas is looking for a skilled Associate Producer to join our team! Situated in the vibrant city of Santa Monica, the KRAFTON Americas office represents the center of our Americas publishing, creative, and general operations efforts where we support both local and overseas development teams. You may know us as the developers and publishers of PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, The Callisto Protocol , and Subnautica to name a few. Our stellar studios based across the globe include PUBG Studios, Striking Distance Studio, Unknown Worlds, Neon Giant, KRAFTON Montréal, and more. With competitive compensation, benefits, and a chance to work in an exciting and diverse environment, the KRAFTON Americas office is excited to grow our team.
We are looking for an Associate Producer who is detail oriented, highly organized, and an exceptional communicator to join our Americas Marketing Technology team here at Krafton Americas. Previous production experience as well as an understanding of project management methodologies is a plus.
- Task coordination: Assist in coordinating tasks, supporting standup updates and reports, setting sprint goals and tracking progress, and monitoring the progress toward milestones and releases.
- Documentation: Assist in the creation and maintenance of project and team documentation through the use of tools such as Wrike, Confluence and Google Suite.
- Facilitate Communication and Collaboration: Facilitate communication between team members and stakeholders through written correspondence or meetings through tools such as Slack, Microsoft Teams, Outlook, and Wrike to ensure smooth workflow and visibility throughout the project process.
- Project Management: Provide support for projects from ideation to release through request review, project planning and scheduling, monitoring for progress and risk mitigation, and post-launch maintenance.
- Continuous Learning: Actively participate in the continuous improvement or production processes, stay updated in industry trends, tooling and technologies to provide support to the team, contribute ideas and enhance overall team efficiency.
- 0 - 3 years of experience in a production role or related field.
- Experience working in the gaming industry is a plus.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies.
- Willingness to learn and grow, often by asking questions.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Familiarity with technologies such as Wrike, Confluence, Slack, Discord, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Teams, and Zoom.
KRAFTON Americas is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at KRAFTON Americas, to begin the interactive process.
KRAFTON Americas provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.
Location: Santa Monica, CA
In California, the expected salary range for this position is $60,000-$80,000. The listed expected salary range represents a good faith estimate and the actual pay may depend on a variety of job-related factors that can include experience, education, skills, and location.
Due to recent scams, our recruiters will only reach out to you via @sds.com, @krafton.com or @pubg.com. If you received an email and are unsure you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.