Associate Producer (NBA) Temp
16 days ago
Who We Are:
At Visual Concepts, we believe great games are made by diverse and empowered teams with a shared passion for play. As one of the world’s top game development studios, we have shipped over 100 multi-sku titles to critical acclaim and commercial success. Our teams are independent and entrepreneurial. Our studios in Agoura Hills, Novato, Orange County, Budapest, Shanghai, and Seoul are committed to artistry and technical innovation, offering top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
What We Need:
Our Foothill Ranch studio is looking for an experienced temporary Associate Producer to contribute to the next iteration of the award-winning NBA 2K franchise! Within this role, you will be responsible for assisting in the organization and tracking of new in-development features. You will help drive initiatives that improve gameplay, visuals, and technology while keeping the product vision aligned.
What You Will Do:
- Assist Producers with overseeing and tracking work produced by internal and/or external resources relating to a particular feature or area of development
- Assist team members with ensuring adherence to project schedules and deadlines
- Assist Producers with managing the testing process with QA teams
- Own the day-to-day organization of specific features, small areas of the game, or special projects
- Identify roadblocks, project risks and be involved in finding solutions
- Own administrative functions as required, such as taking meeting notes, creating tasks, etc.
- Motivate and provide support to your team, always contributing to a positive work environment
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- 3+ years of experience in the video game industry, ideally as a Production Assistant, Assistant Producer, Associate Producer, or QA Lead
- Experienced with game development processes and pipelines
- Experienced in shipping 1 or more video games, ideally a AAA PC or console title
- Friendly, helpful, and collaborative in a team-based environment; self-motivated, results-oriented self-starter with a strong drive to deliver quality products
- Professional, service-oriented demeanor, able to interface with all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), time and project management skills
- Able to pick up new tools and technologies and learn new processes quickly
- Capable of multitasking and managing several important items at once, without allowing anything to be lost in the process
- Ability to self-prioritize effectively, to ensure the key items are delivered to meet immediate project needs
- Proficient in industry standard software and tools used by Production such as JIRA, Microsoft Office, Confluence, Slack, etc.
- Familiar with basketball, the NBA, and/or the NBA 2K franchise
Please note that Visual Concepts Entertainment and 2K Games never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing, only use VCentertainment.com and 2K.com accounts.