Associate Producer, Creative Development - Temp
Irvine California 92618 United States of America
11 days ago
Job Title:Associate Producer, Creative Development - Temp
The Story & Franchise team is seeking an Associate Producer to assist our talented Creative Development department. You should have excellent interpersonal skills, highly organized, and superior communication skills. This is a Temporary position.
Do you thrive in a high stakes and fluid work environment that requires creative problem-solving and critical thinking skills to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards? Are you a maestro at orchestrating projects, people, and processes?
Covid-19 Hiring Update : We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Provide overall support as needed for the Storyboard & Cinematic Directing teams. You will be partnering with the Cinematic Directors Supervisor and Storyboard Department Producer to ensure that both teams have the proper support on all active projects.
- Follow-up with artists to ensure that goals and deadlines are being met.
- Attend all required storyboard meetings/reviews and take concise and comprehensive notes and distribute them to internal/external stakeholders.
- Take ownership of following up on daily tasking and update appropriate documents, boards and programs.
- Support the directing team with various tasks ranging from: scheduling meetings, maintaining assignment schedules, driving milestone check-ins, and facilitating communication across departments.
- Have the ability to step into more senior producorial duties as needed and provide coverage for Storyboard Department producer.
- Help with Film Festival and Award submissions for Story & Franchise.
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word programs
- Experience working with artists and art teams
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Persistent self-motivation and initiative; hardworking “can-do” attitude is necessary
- Knowledge of Final Draft, Shotgun, Photoshop, StoryboardPro, Flix
- Prior familiarity of Blizzard franchises and it's expanded universe
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.