Associate Producer - Contract
5 months ago
Playground Games is looking for an Associate Producer to join our Fable team on a contract basis.
As a first-party Xbox Game Studio, we are passionate about making genre-defining games that are accessible, beautiful, and, most of all, fun. We are excited to be rebooting the much-loved Fable franchise and are expanding our diverse team to create a new classic in the action RPG genre.
About the role:
As an integral part of the production process, you’ll be interacting with all disciplines and driving the delivery of high-quality features using modern development methodologies.
In addition to your knowledge of production practice, you will also have an understanding of art, design and technical fundamentals. Your keen eye for detail and risk management experience will allow you to achieve exceptional quality in all aspects of game production, driven by your genuine passion for games and games development.
This is a contract role based at our state-of-the-art facilities in Royal Leamington Spa.
What you’ll do:
- Create and execute plans for a team, focusing alignment across stakeholders via effective communication and organisation.
- Demonstrate sound production process, problem solving, analysis, and curiosity.
- Work proactively across a team to share information, provide support and ensure that goals are aligned.
What you’ll bring:
- Exposure to a range of project management software packages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A good grasp of art, game design and technical fundamentals, including console platform considerations
- Risk management experience
- An eye for detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a world-class game with an established, talented, and collaborative team at one of the industry’s most exciting first-party game studios.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.