Associate Manager, Social Influencer Partnerships
5 days ago
The Community Activation Team connects the voices of EA’s 300+ million players to our global game and strategy teams, facilitating healthy conversations with players and working together to build thriving communities. The Associate Manager, Social Influencer Partnerships will work with some of the most influential creators in the world. Reporting directly to the Lead, Social Influencer Partnerships, the associate manager will manage influencer activations aimed at sparking the Community to passionately create and converse about our games across all corners of the internet in an authentic way. The associate manager will oversee multiple influencer activations including campaigns, content pieces, relationships and appearances. Passion is the fuel that drives our teams, and the successful candidate will take a love of internet creators - matched with gaming industry expertise, creator relationships management skills and strong social channel expertise - to deepen overall player engagement and sentiment for the franchise.
The associate manager will take part in strategy, planning, research, outreach and relationship management while leading cross functionally with marketing communications and brand marketing teams to execute campaigns; overseeing day-to-day tasks and external agencies; quantitative and qualitative analysis of overall campaigns’ key KPIs and contribution to overall brand health; forecasting and planning campaign reach; as well as supporting the Global Marketing Communications team with any other activations and content that may arise.
- Develop and manage the execution of compelling, forward-thinking creator and influencer marketing plans and partnerships
- Consistently communicate trends, shifts, opportunities, and statuses with cross-functional teams and partners
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with internal teams (Development, Brand, Marketing Communications, Legal, Finance)
- Use tools and technology to improve influencer content performance and identify the most appropriate creators to meet campaign objectives and business challenges
- Negotiate directly with creators, their business managers and agents
- Oversee and manage consistent creator and influencer campaigns with internal/external partners
- Participate in cross-functional meetings, brainstorms, and planning sessions
- Develop comprehensive reporting to articulate creator campaign impact
- Collaborate with agency partners to oversee campaigns and ensure timely delivery of creator content and campaign reports
- Identify opportunities to deliver compelling UGC and influencer campaigns on owned social media channels
- Execute annually, monthly and campaign specific influencer budgets & optimize spend based on business objectives
- 3+ years in the digital space with proven experience delivering successful creator campaigns
- Adept at leveraging insights and data to develop influencer content plans, campaigns and ideas.
- Experience developing and executing social influencer campaigns in partnership with marketing communications partners
- Experience with and knowledge of video and livestream platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, Tik Tok and other emerging social platforms
- Excited by creating unique and innovative ideas in partnership with creators and talent managers
- Constantly strive to find opportunities to improve processes
- Strategic understanding of digital, social and influencer marketing in addition to appropriate metrics of success Knowledge of the gaming industry, specifically sports and football games
- Willingness to travel, if necessary, and attend off-site event