Associate Manager, Consumer Marketing – Call of Duty Mainline
5 months ago
Job Title:Associate Manager, Consumer Marketing – Call of Duty Mainline
We are looking for a marketing super star with 3+ years of experience. In this role, you will partner directly with the Consumer Marketing Organization and Product Management team to ensure product strategies, brand and company objectives are met in all consumer facing marketing assets. You will oversee day-to-day management of external creative agency partners, and help manage the approval process of all creative materials within Activision headquarters and with the game development team.
The right candidate must have the ability to think ahead, work independently, but also contribute cross-functionally to benefit the business, help drive go-to-market plans and have the confidence to speak up and lead. Impeccable project management skills sit at the core of this role, but this individual will also have the ability to contribute at the strategic level to drive all marketing initiatives, interface with our development partners and lead agency partners.
A passion for video games is a mandate, and experience with innovative marketing programs and brands that do this well is as well. Video game category experience is great too (although not mandatory).
- Assist the Consumer Marketing team in managing global marketing plans, creative executions and production process of all communication vehicles including: TV and digital advertising, trailers, visual identity, packaging, trade, media integrations, events, social and CRM activities.
- Champion Consumer Marketing projects directly with external Agency Partners to identify product creative strategy and ensure all communications materials deliver against that strategy.
- Drive project management pipelines for overall schedules and deadlines, review Agency estimates for services and manage costs versus budgets, manage trafficking/approvals process, and manage asset needs and distribution to International Offices.
- Assist in pulling together materials for Creative Briefings and attend subsequent Creative Reviews to consolidate feedback and direction.
- Day-to-day management of external Creative Agency Partners.
- Collaborate with key development studio personnel on go-to-market strategies and creative asset development
- Coordinate with key Retail and Sales personnel on trade marketing programs, retail merchandising and sales materials communication
- Work with Operations team to meet packaging deadlines, product distribution, and COGS objectives
- Eager and able to learn new markets quickly and adjust to changing market dynamics and competitive landscapes
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience in brand marketing, creative agency account management (or equivalent client-side position) or video game industry
- Experience in TV, Video, Packaging and Online Advertising required . Performance Marketing experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, analysis and the ability to work across multiple teams
- Passion for gaming and understanding of current industry trends
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Results oriented, self-motivated
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment