This job might no longer be available.
Associate Live Content Coordinator
3 months ago
You are a naturally curious problem-solver with excellent attention to detail. You love working with people of all disciplines and have a flair for communication and follow-up. Working alongside game designers, engineers, live operations, and producers you will play a critical role in delivering new exciting content and features to a passionate fan base.
Sound like a match? Kabam Vancouver is looking for an Associate Live Content Coordinator to join us!
As an Associate Live Content Coordinator, you will:
- Manage the roll-out of new content changes to live products.
- Be responsible for deploying content to the live game server (Production) using in-house tools to facilitate different build versions of the game.
- Manage worker placement on the test and live servers.
- Work with the QA team to ensure that data sets are backwards compatible.
- Manage the systems governing the movement of content from development to production.
- Coordinate with QA on ensuring error free content to players.
- Communicate with all disciplines to ensure the flow of data sets before rollout.
- Manage patch notes and roll out process.
- Manage version locks and import tools.
- Schedule rollouts that affect the live game.
- Monitor design and code changes on content moving to the live game server.
- Manage the team workflow (completion of tasks) and contribute to improvements where needed.
- Keep the team's various scheduling and tracking tools organized and up to date.
- Drive the team's schedule and productivity.
Your background includes:
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in using Excel.
- Strong reporting skills specifically to Live Operations and Production teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- Passion for a broad range of games.
- Project management experience working with multiple disciplines
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made and continue to entertain the world!
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.