Associate Influencer Manager
18 days ago
Influencer Management team is searching for the junior colleague to join them in Prague. You will receive mentorship and guidance from the expert to let you learn, scale your experience and become an expert yourself.
Head of Influencer Management Team
What will you do?
- Build, cultivate and expand relationships with influencers and organizations that manage them
- Coordinate all administrative needs internally/externally
- Maintain current product knowledge and clear target market objectives
- Support various ongoing influencers team activities
- Assure a strategic, proactive approach to celebrities and influencers who add value to the brand
- Manage and develop the traffic: campaigns creation, tracking links, landing page implementation, creatives implementation, game account creation for influencers.
- Provide day to day communication and support to both external and internal teams dedicated to the projects. Ensure effective communication flow between all internal parties and external counterparts.
- Troubleshoot and resolve day-to-day obstacles internally/externally
- Creatively and proactively pitch out-of-the-box ideas to boost Wargaming titles’ performance involving Influencers
- Stay up to date on competitors and business trends, as well as social media and community best practices; identify areas of opportunity and future growth.
What are we looking for?
- You are passionate about digital trends
- Curious, creative with a strong sense of aesthetics and social media knowledge
- Good understanding of YouTube, Twitch ecosystems and main social media, streaming platforms
- Results driven and capable of driving different projects simultaneously
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in related field. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for degree.
- Fluent in English; Additional language is a plus
- Ability to efficiently manage projects, budget, schedule, quality and scope
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and presentations
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook
- Ability to make sound business decisions
Strong organizational, problem solving, time management and resolution skills.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Strong understanding of the premium F2P PC games market globally
- Passion for videogames
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!