Associate IT Support Specialist
13 days ago
Associate IT Support Specialist
The Associate IT Support Specialist is a critical support position that directly influences day to day development operations and specializes in hardware intake, imaging, and deployment at Crystal Dynamics. While working at Crystal, you will work within our team and will assist primarily the level I and level II IT Support staff and Operations department. You will be heavily relied upon as this isn’t a sit at your desk type of role and will be hands on in the entire life cycle of hardware depreciation. Our priorities change rapidly, so you must have an innate sense of urgency and prioritization to be successful.
- Building and maintaining a positive perception of IT within the organization through world-class customer service by employing excellent communication that is time-sensitive and transparent through multiple avenues of contact including face-to-face, through email/IM/phone and our ticket support system
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware issues
- Research issues using various resources and advise/assist employees on appropriate action
- Redirect or escalate problems to appropriate resource as needed
- Assisting in longer term and other projects:
- Work with internal teams on purchasing projects to ensure quality, cost effectiveness, and timely delivery of goods and services – including procurement of all IT equipment
- A sset tagging and deployment
- E-waste and asset disposal
- Maintaining self-service bins
- Hardware deployment – Hotel desk prepping and resetting for onsite request.
- Track and attack yearly refresh of 1/3 studio desktops, laptops, monitors development kits
- Inventory of historical Crystal Studio assets
- Event support - setup, and teardown
- Workplace solutions support as needed
- Must be able to effectively work, multi-task, and deliver required results in a rapid paced 7/24/365 pressurized, live production environment
- Experience supporting PC hardware at a build level (High end Gaming hardware and Game consoles)
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization on a broad range of topics: technical, business, and creative
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems efficiently.
- Strong time-management skills with a proven ability to focus on and re-priorities multiple tasks to properly solve issues in a timely manner including deadlines.
This would be a 6mo PFT role with potential to extend or convert to RFT.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
We are committed to identifying and implementing positive and persistent measures to ensure equal opportunity in the recruitment, hiring, development, training, promotion and compensation of a diverse team employee group. This includes persons of different race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or gender expression, pregnancy, breastfeeding or medical conditions related to breastfeeding, genetic characteristic, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, political affiliation, age, veteran status, uniform service member status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or citizenship, as well as any other classifications protected by applicable federal,
state or local laws.