This job might no longer be available.
Associate Game Producer
28 days ago
Associate Game Producer in Gameloft Sofia will be responsible for the assisting local producer in development and delegating tasks a team of designers, programmers and 2D/3D artists and will also have the following responsibilities:
- Lead our development teams toward the completion of top tier mobile game titles by planning and following up on the development cycle in an agile environment
- Organize brainstorming sessions with team-members in order to propose best game concepts for future production
- Coordinate the team wisely and pro-actively, in order to ensure smooth implementation of the assigned features
- Prioritize, schedule, and track tasks to ensure the team’s work is delivered on time
- Promote and lead a team culture of collaboration, empathy, morale and engagement
- Passion for games, knowledge of the game industry
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodology and culture for development of agile projects
- Previous experience in managing teams and projects would be considered as a strong advantage
- Independence and initiative, along with a proven track record of seeking out tasks, finding new ways to enhance productivity
- A keen eye for detail and high standards of work
- Good command of English – both written and spoken
- Previous experience with JIRA would also be considered as an advantage
Why Join Gameloft Universe?
- You want to work in an exceptional industry and create games downloaded by millions of players every day
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of Sofia and excellent transport connections
- You want to work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Additional Health Insurance with excellent coverage, including dental care & dioptric glasses reimbursement
- Flexible working time on hybrid mode with short Friday option
- Food vouchers – 200 lv. per month
- Several options for active lifestyle – both Multisport and Coolfit cards available
- 20 days paid annual leave + 1 birthday day off
- Referral & Baby Bonus
- Modern & Cozy office in Sofia Tower 2 (Mall of Sofia) with a lot of gaming temptations – table tennis, air hockey, PS5, great board games collection, etc.
- Hot beverages at your disposal on daily basis + fresh fruits & snacks on weekly
- Access to office library, trainings and career development plan
- Active studio life – different events, parties, charity initiatives and more
- Occasional Gifts – celebrate special moments
- Exclusive discount program from retailers, restaurants, tech suppliers and more
If you are interested in our job offer, please send a CV. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as a pioneer in the industry, creating innovative gaming experiences for over 20 years. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, from mobile to cross-platform titles for PC and consoles. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 55 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.