Associate Esports Live Producer, SEA (Contractor)
7 days ago
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As the Associate Esports Live Producer (Contractor) for SEA, you will help to deliver our esports events to players across Southeast Asia. You will focus on working with our esports partners in the production and broadcast of our new esports events including player facing content, event broadcast, and more. You love to push convention and have an ambitious spirit. You are able to come up with innovative solutions to maximize budget and streamline production efforts.
You will join a tight knit group of exceptionally bright minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games SEA is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Liaise with esports licensees and partners to ensure game day content, data and results are kept up to date
- Work with esports licensees and partners to deliver high quality broadcasts to our players
- Work with internal teams to maintain the accuracy and stability of our player facing esports platforms
- Triage and troubleshoot data pipelines from the games to the players
- Train esports licensees and partners on correct usage of Riot systems and tools
- Coordinate between partners and Riot stakeholders (esports, marketing, game teams) in the delivery of broadcasts
- Work with the esports Live Producer on new projects and supporting ongoing tasks
- 2+ years of experience working in the esports or gaming event space
- Experience working in a variety of marketing mediums (video content, website development, live events)
- Regional experience working across different countries/markets within Southeast Asia, including an understanding of general cultural and localization differences.
- Fluency in native SEA languages (excl English) a plus. Fluent English is required.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.