This job might no longer be available.
Associate / Director of Product Management, Managed Demand
3 months ago
Craft:Data, Analytics & Strategy
Want to create the world’s best mobile games? Have you got the skills to make that happen? As a Product Management Leader for the Ads Monetization Platform, you will work alongside data scientists, product managers, and developers to grow and monetize in-game advertising in close partnership with our studios at Activision, King, and advertising sales teams.
This role will focus on leading our portfolio of established ad formats and scaling the next generation of product offerings. This team is poised to rapidly innovate and grow like no other time in its history, shaping how we monetize the ads platform and help players connect with brands they love. You will be accountable for ideas from concept to implementation and champion new products across studios and sales teams alike.
A successful candidate will have domain experience working with large and distributed platform teams and experience in developing products for internal and external stakeholders. In addition, you demonstrate a passion for digital technology and know what challenges exist in today's digital advertising world.
Game Changer - What you bring to the role:
- Be accountable for our direct sales product offerings, managing a team to execute across a range of mature and nascent products and their supporting services
- Develop and champion a product vision and strategy for the planning, forecasting, and development of opportunities in new ad format areas
- Contribute towards the ads platform business strategy and drive adoption of critical products with game-studio customers
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and advertisers to understand needs and develop effective product offerings
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, data scientists, designers, marketing, sales, and a broad set of cross-functional partners to design, implement and launch delightful products that improve business performance
- Problem-solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze product concepts, strategic opportunities, and competitive threats
Skills to create thrills:
- Prior experience with Ad Tech, enterprise-user, end-user products, designing and deploying features or tools that improve customer engagement or monetization
- A track record of developing and championing product strategy and vision
- A compelling influencer with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to prepare clear and concise stakeholder-ready documents
- Strong organizational and execution skills. A track record of having a quantifiable business impact
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams(marketing, sales, etc.)
- 4+ years experience as a product manager
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferred, or MBA
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
King is the game developer behind the world-famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top-grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid-core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com