Associate Director, CRM Operations
Montreal QC ca
8 days ago
What you’ll do
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Associate Director of CRM Operations. This role will report to Senior Director of CRM, and manage the CRM Operations Team, charged with the integration, configuration, and execution of all multi-channel CRM communication campaigns in the NCSA zone. The group handles all direct to consumer messages for all brands and the Ubisoft portfolio, across multiple CRM channels. The Associate Director has the responsibility of ensuring the proper execution of requested messages at scale for all supported brands across these channels, and is the “last mile” in applying our digital customer experience. The ideal candidate is immensely passionate about digital experiences, and has a proven track record on how to best apply modern marketing automation toolsets to make every interaction with our customers feel as personal as possible.
- Manage the strategy, design and execution of NCSA CRM Operations to develop and deploy assets across all CRM channels (Email, In-Game, Platform, Web, etc.).
- Build and optimize CRM architecture that supports segmented customer experiences across multiple channels, while driving productivity and process innovation.
- Help define and shape the Martech stack – Salesforce Marketing Cloud, internal toolsets, data strategy and flows, and reporting tools. Advocate needs to the IT and data teams, ensuring changes and improvements required to constantly improve capabilities.
- Develop and own a practical vision for how to deliver dynamic messaging and multi-channel capabilities for all digital direct customer messaging channels.
- Lead efforts to define ways to maximize customer engagement on existing channels, develop new channels and improve messaging reach.
- Manage a team of 10+ full-time professionals, ensuring workload, staffing and prioritization of deliverables is in place.
- Define standards and goals for the team, both on operational process and campaign executional excellence. Track, measure, and report on progress to goals, and adjust planning, process, and staffing to ensure standards of quality execution at all times.
- Work extensively with the CRM Strategy team, ensuring that their individual campaign and audience strategies are well understood and delivered. This is a peer relationship – and the two teams of CRM work to support each other to achieve total operational excellence.
- Coordinate regularly with international stakeholders, and work daily with counterparts in other offices in execution of work and tasks.
- Communicate with senior and executive management on an ongoing basis on team evolution and campaign performance results
What you bring to the team
- 10+ years of experience in digital Marketing, or related experience
- A proven leader, with at least 5 years of experience managing teams of operational roles.
- Hands-on experience with different CRM and marketing automation toolsets (Salesforce, Adobe, etc.) required.
- Expert knowledge in CRM toolsets and technology, along with industry best practices and cutting-edge capabilities to provide a knowledgeable opinion on what tools to use to solve different problems.
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation and targeting methodologies
- Solid organizational and project management skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines and work streams, with experience using task tracking and process toolsets like JIRA, Basecamp, SharePoint, or other similar solutions to manage a large distributed workflow across teams.
- A Problem-solver mindset and collaborative approach to all situations – you work with stakeholders to find solutions that are satisfactory for all involved
- Advanced knowledge of the fundamentals of web technology, specifically around messaging services in general.
- Proactive & independent, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programs/processes
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Passion for gaming preferred.
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.