Associate Development Manager (Contractor)
12 days ago
This opportunity is a contractor role working for Electronic Arts Romania hired through Smartree for 12 months.
Development Technology and Services (DTS) powers EA studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created, to how they are played and viewed.
We are a global team and also the largest studio within EA! DTS proudly consists of the following teams: Engineering Services (ES), Studios Data Insights, and Quality, Verification, and Standards.
The Associate Dev Managers/Team Leads in QV are the drivers for the testing approach during a project’s development cycle. They will manage testing resources, building test plans, for providing insight and reporting to project partners, developing their team and managing project finances.
Our teams inspire creativity using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and work with thousands of excellent developers across EA’s network of studios.
- Become part of a multi-discipline team of developers, leaders, and other experts on a mission to determine new player experiences
- Be a true Leader for your team - mentor a team of QV Testers and QV Analysts tasked with creating test plans
- Dedicate your time to the creation of a Quality Plan for a product
- Enable team and QV partners to gain skills such us problem solving and quality process refinement.
- Assist the management team in continually improving the effectiveness and efficiency of our processes
- Manage the Year-over-year project budget to work on time, on plan and within the confines of EA’s approved methodology
You will be part of a continuously evolving team that appreciates the opportunity to learn and an environment that promotes best practices, innovation and a Player First mentality.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a people management/team lead role
- Sustainable Project Management knowledge
- The ability to work with remote teams spread across multiple time zones
- Drive and self-motivation, with the ability to learn quickly and retain a high level of detail
- Knowledge of SDLC, STLC and Agile development
Our global benefits package is not included for this particular role.