Associate Customer Success Manager (Internal Recruitment)
6 days ago
Helpshift bridges the disconnect between conventional customer service channels — such as email and phone support — and a growing consumer base that does more on mobile phones and has a strong preference for messaging as the primary mode of communication. Through Helpshift’s AI-powered customer service platform, companies can resolve issues more efficiently, boosting customer satisfaction in the process. Companies such as Tencent, Supercell, Square and hundreds of other leading brands use the Helpshift platform to provide messaging-first customer support. Helpshift is installed on two billion devices worldwide and serves more than 820 million active consumers monthly.
At Helpshift you’ll have the opportunity to work with today’s leading B2C brands as they begin their journey to provide the customer support experience that their customers want and need. We’re looking for self-starters, with a bias toward action that can clearly articulate their data-centric points of view and effect experiential change, to join us in revolutionizing customer relations. If you’re excited to learn more about cutting edge technology including mobile-first asynchronous messaging, Bots, and AI, we’re the Customer Success team for you!
About the Role:
- You will build strong executive and business user relationships with Helpshift’s SMB and mid-market customers.
- You will work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators that aid them in achieving their goals, increasing renewals, and reducing churn.
- You will be the Helpshift product expert from the business user perspective, and become a trusted, strategic advisor for every customer you engage with.
- You will support customers with questions across all areas including billing, data performance, contract details and product information.
- You will communicate your technical knowledge of Helpshift’s platform educating clients on best practices regarding SDK configurations and internal Dashboard setup.
- You will work with your manager to handle customer escalations and find resolutions that yields the best outcome for both Helpshift and the customer.
- You will respond to customers inquiries within 24 hours and, as needed, to high priority client inquiries throughout the day, evening, and weekend when necessary.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You have 1+ years experience helping SMB customers reach their goals, while surpassing your teams’ measures of success in the process.
- You have 2+ years professional work experience.
- You are data-driven and leverage data to formulate strategic recommendations.
- You adapt quickly and thrive in fast-paced, growing, and deadline-driven environments where flexibility and teamwork are critical.
- You have experience working in a customer centric role to develop relationships and meet business objectives.
- You have directly supported 100+ customers in a business setting and are comfortable with the dynamic nature of shifting priorities on a day-to-day basis.