Associate App Store Optimization Manager
21 days ago
Carry1st is Africa’s leading publisher of mobile games and digital content. Operating at the intersection of games, publishing, and fintech, we scale awesome content in frontier markets by solving hard problems. Across our publishing and Pay1st business lines, we are partnered with top global game companies like Riot Games, Activision, and Stillfront. We are backed by top investors like: a16z, Bitkraft, Google, Konvoy, Riot Games, Sony and Nas.
As our Associate App Store Optimization Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing effective ASO strategies to improve the visibility and download rates of our games on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Develop and execute the ASO strategy (App/Google Play Store) to drive organic and paid downloads. Perform keyword research, implementation and analysis
- Conduct store listing experiments and test different custom store listings on a regular basis
- Monitor app store performance metrics and analyze data to identify areas for improvement and optimization
- Create an engaging store page and constantly improve texts, images, videos with all relevant store assets in collaboration with our product managers, design and growth team
- Provide regular reports on app store performance, including download rates, rankings, and user feedback to internal stakeholders
What makes you a great candidate?
- +2 years of experience in ASO / SEO management and passion for Mobile Games Marketing
- Excellent communication, analytical skills and experience in MS-Office / Excel
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to craft compelling app titles and descriptions.
- Experience with app store analytics, optimization tools and ASO platforms, (e.g. AppRadar, AppTweak, Data.AI)
What will it be like to work at Carry1st?
Carry1st is a fast-growing, dynamic place to work. And while we are laser focused on building the flagship mobile internet company in Africa, our team is fully remote and 100% global - with people in 25+ countries! At Carry1st, you will…
- Build awesome, industry-changing products, every day
- Grow with a VC-backed startup at the intersection of gaming, fintech, and web3
- Work from anywhere in the world with international teammates
- Own shares in the Company - enabling you to benefit from the value you create
Some additional perks…
- Co-working excursions: Travel to meet your colleagues in cities around the world
- Awesome equipment: Get everything you need to work effectively
- Remote working allowance: Put an additional $600 / year to optimise your WFH experience
- Learning and development: Attend courses, conferences and training events
- Social events: Participate in regular company events to relax and connect with teammates
- Birthday leave: Enjoy a paid day off on your special day
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. Join us!
Learn more about Carry1st…
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Andreessen Horowitz shared why they invested in Carry1st
- VentureBeat announced that Carry1st has raised $27 million to develop and publish mobile games in Africa
- Remerge hosted Cordel on a podcast to discuss Carry1st and the African gaming market