Assoc Producer (Madden)
26 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment, with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and the connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. The franchise that started it all for EA SPORTS is the Madden Franchise. Madden NFL Madden NFL is one of the best-selling video games in history, with millions of engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and teamwork are the heart of everything we do. With studios in Orlando, Vancouver, Madrid, and Austin, we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping amazing games that our players will love. You will report to our Producer.
- You will use your understanding and passion for the NFL and Football in general to add to the creative quality execution and business success of the game team.
- You will lead a feature that our studio is responsible for delivering, reconciling the business and creative needs to create an inspirational product that can be achieved through effective relationships with other parts of the EA organization (Development, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, HR, etc) and a desire to research and communicate game market trends, patterns, and customer requirements.
- You will drive team culture by initiating, fostering, maintaining, and managing others towards positive working relationships with partners who are critical to both current and future development processes.
- You must be a great team player and help form a stimulating and fun work environment.
- You will also have a desire to help us continue to grow our studio in Madrid, with an active participation in the development of not only our local Production discipline but also the development of our processes, practices, and culture.
- You will interact and integrate with the larger Football (and EA Sports organization), ensuring the work developed in our studio is contributing to our larger objectives for both product and team.
- Work with a team of producers, designers, artists and engineers to create compelling new features for Madden.
- Be part of the development process for game features from start to finish, managing scope, quality, and on-time delivery
- Work with designers to express vision and goals of game features
- Create live service plans to keep users engaged over the life cycle of the process
- Coordinate work with implementers and development directors
- Maintain feature documentation
- Foster and aid interdisciplinary collaboration
- Help the team prioritize and resolve issues as they emerge
- Review game features as they are implemented
- Liaison with Quality Verification to ensure quality
- Field bugs and assess their priority and risk
- Ownership over critical processes like asset tagging and metadata input
- Support the development team by using proprietary tools
- Advocate for players, ensuring the best possible player experience
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Producer, Designer of equivalent/related roles working with distributed teams within the video game industry and creating top-quality games (ideally AAA)
- Strong Madden NFL product knowledge and/or American Football knowledge and passion to work on a highly competitive sports franchise. (Please indicate this when you apply)
- Experience working with software developers in agile environments
- Project Management Experience
- Ability to work in a team environment and leadership
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Good eye for game quality and strong advocate for end-user experience
- Intense passion for entertainment and sports
- Sports and sports games knowledge