14 days ago
EA SPORTS FC - 5 month contract
May 23 - October 23
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together accomplished people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
The Challenge Ahead:
The EA SPORTS FC Data Collection & Licensing group (DCL) is looking for an Assistant Producer. Knowledge of and a passion for football is mandatory.
You will work 5 days per week, potentially including some evenings and weekends during busy periods.
You will report to our Kit Approvals lead.
What an Assistant Producer does at EA:
- Play an essential role in the licenced asset approval process, especially relating to kits
- Acquire reference for licenced assets
- Work with colleagues to determine assets required for all EA SPORTS FC titles
- Ensure all licensed content for assigned game teams is correctly integrated and assigned
- Track updates on Asset Approvals – following up with appropriate partners (EAV team, licensors, Territory Managers)
- Contribute to the collection of player photos for in-game use
The next great EA Assistant Producer also needs:
- Project or Asset Management experience
We appreciate the work contractors provide, so here at EA we like to offer you great facilities while you are working onsite including:
- Free onsite gym
- Two annual parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Onsite cafe
- Our very own barista
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.