This job might no longer be available.
Assistant Producer Pathfinder Intern (Summer 2021)
17 days ago
The Pathfinders program is a 12-week summer internship designed for underrepresented first and second-year college students interested in the game industry. This is not a curriculum-based internship - You will work on live projects alongside industry veterans.
The Pathfinders program incorporates structured learning and provides you with the tools to be successful during your time at EA and upon your return to the classroom. You will have peer and professional mentorship, participate in networking activities, and engage with senior leaders throughout your summer at EA. We encourage applications from students who are historically underrepresented in this field.
At Maxis, we excel at outrageous thinking. It's the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We're creators and great storytellers. Our mission is not just about amazing our peers – it's about amazing our fans. Taking risks. Working with each other. Daring to dream big. Together, we can improve the way millions play every day.
We on The Sims 4 are looking for an Assistant Producer Pathfinder Intern to contribute to the development of game features. Over your internship, you will report to a lead producer.
- You will work with a team of producers, designers, artists and engineers to bring new features to life
- You will own features or elements of features from start to finish with an eye towards quality
- You will use proprietary tools to tag new objects, write and edit text, and fix bugs
- You will write and update feature documentation
- You will help the team identify issues as they emerge
- You will review game features as they are implemented
- You will demo features and share progress with your teammates
- You will gather player feedback on existing features and requested features
- You will contribute to a stimulating and fun work culture
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program during summer 2021, slated to graduate no earlier than May 2024.
- You must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full time basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.