This job might no longer be available.
Assistant Producer - FIFA (Data Collection & Licensing) - Spanish
Cologne North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
6 months ago
Please note that this is an initial 12-month temporary position starting April 2020.
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Data Collection and Licensing (FIFA) team is looking for an Assistant Producer with exceptional research skills to report to the Head of Data Collection & Licensing (DCL). Expert knowledge and a passion for football is mandatory. Spanish language skills is a requirement.
What an Assistant Producer (FIFA) does at EA:
- Edit/check/test/tune the team and player data in game on a constant basis
- Responsibility for 2-3 leagues exported to FIFA and other football produces of EA, including the recruitment, communication and project management of the corresponding data editors and data reviewers
- Responsibility for areas such as PLAYER/INFO or TEAM/FORMATION incl. design and functionality changes, data reports, user guide responsibility
- Communication with game team producers to understand their requirements and to communicate any changes with our core DB structure back out
- Bug feedback management
- Release testing, communication with DCL Software Engineers
- Live Data services support (TOTW, Match Day)
- Communication with DCL production team in Burnaby (Canada), Guildford (UK), Bucharest (Romania), Mexico City (Mexico) and Seoul (Korea Republic)
The next great Assistant Producer (FIFA) also needs:
- Football knowledge.
- Football data editing experience.
- Demonstrate dependability and commitment to projects/tasks.
- Very good English language skills.
- Very good Spanish language skills.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Autonomous and creative work in an intercultural environment.
- Great compensation package.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Training and career development.
- Flexible working hours related to your individual work-life balance.
- Professional preventive health care program.
- Further benefits include employee discounts, free public transportation tickets, games library, beverages and regular team events.
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!