Assistant Manager - HR
14 days ago
Keywords Studios, established in Dublin in 1998, now has 70+ studios across Europe, North and South America and Asia with 11,000 employee strength located across 5 continents and 23 countries. The company provides a complete outsourced game art, engineering, testing, audio and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
Keywords Studios is comprised of many individual brands, all with something unique to offer our clients. The studios are integrated into the Group by Service Line and use the operating systems and tools deployed by those services lines to ensure people and projects can operate across studios and across geographies.
For more info please refer to https://www.keywordsstudios.com/
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting Engagement & HR Operations function of the organization. The major responsibilities would include (but not limited to) implementing HR policies and processes, Employee on-boarding & off-boarding, Employee engagement, HR Communication, Employee Benefits, statutory compliances and preparation of HR - MIS.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as an employee champion and change agent by assessing and anticipating in people-related needs, evaluate options, develop and drive needed change initiatives.
- Responsible for driving and maintaining various processes facilitating employee engagement, motivation, communication across all levels.
- Drive engagement initiatives which include organizing small- and large-scale events for employees.
- Responsible for all employee communication such as leadership connects, helpdesk & employee connects to maintain high morale, transparency and teamwork resulting in employee satisfaction.
- Building and managing positive relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Strategizing, designing and planning activities for the employees.
- Handling Events & managing monthly floor activities
- Support organizational development and performance management projects.
- Serving as a strategic communication partner supporting leadership and functional teams Creating and deploying employee recognition strategies, including reviewing and making recommendations for departmental recognition programs.
- Co-ordinate with creative team and external vendors for communication collaterals - includes emailers, posters, videos etc.
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications channels, such as intranet, monthly magazine, posters or
- Assists in the development, implementation and maintenance of human resources policies and procedures.
- Providing thoughtful and empathetic support to employees; actively listening and asking probing questions to accurately diagnose the issue(s)
- Proactively identifying opportunities to build processes and standards to add value, solve problems and address the communications needs of the employees.
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managers. Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization. Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
- Coordinating and facilitating focus groups, surveys, skip meets, one-on-one interviews, and other methodologies.
- Ensuring a continuous perspective on the employee experience, as informed through multiple data points including quantitative and qualitative data.
- Creating and facilitating Employee Resource Groups on key organizational initiatives to encourage employee lead change.
- Planning and executing various employee engagement activities like festival celebrations, annual day, milestone achievement etc.
- Identifying type and cost of programs, remaining budget-conscious ensures programs reflect Company values
- Managing issues and requests of various groups involved including participants, stakeholders, vendors, internal service team providers such as facilities, administration, etc.
- Addressing Employee Relations matters with regular incident management, investigations, and statutory legal documentation
- Employee engagement interventions to enhance productivity and employee retention
- Employee Grievances handling through defined escalation matrix
- Administration of payroll & statutory compliances.
- Manage Statutory Compliance (EPF, ESIC, Gratuity) and coordinate with Vendor for the same.
- Administration & query resolution for PF, ESI, Professional Tax, LWF and other statutory provisions.
- End to end management of Quarterly / Bi-annual and Annual Audits like statutory audits, internal audits, compliance audits etc
- Grievance handling, counselling, establishment and maintenance of communication channels.
- Facilitate the creating working environment that will attract and retain the talent.
- Manage employees’ queries / concerns / grievances by coordinating with the concerned person / department to give resolutions.
- Develops, prepares and delivers HR metrics such as attrition, retention, employee engagement, rewards & recognition activities, or other ad hoc HR reports as needed.
- Managing the Monthly, Weekly & Daily Report to be shared with the key stakeholder
- Maintaining MIS and track and report on monthly or periodic basis as required
Desired Candidate Skills:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A bachelor’s degree from a reputed University (Full Time Only).
- Must have 5-7 years of experience in HR in an organization of similar capacity.
- Background in managing end to end employee lifecycle, Employee Engagement and HR Operations.
- Must have hands-on strong MS Excel skills.
- Should have excellent communications skills, be a team player, be adaptable and flexible.
- Should have a proactive approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills/ability to interact with employees on all levels.
- Attention to details/data quality.
- Ability to understand and analyze processes.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems (troubleshooting).
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently.