Assistant Live Content Artist - Sports Mobile (temporary)
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
10 days ago
We're building the core of our FUEL Mobile team from top internal talent and key hires who are experts in the Mobile space. We still have a couple of critical roles to fill - key leaders in their disciplines who will work with us to define the vision of FUEL Mobile and see it through to reality.
The ideal Mobile UI Designer candidate has a proven track record in the Mobile space and would love the challenge of working on a first-class game experience.
- Help develop the game's UI approach/style.
- Wireframe UI for game features/experiences.
- Create in-game assets.
- Collaborate with Producers, PM, Designers, Engineers, and Art Director - find creative-yet-simple solutions to complicated problems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in the games industry
- Successfully launched Mobile titles.
- Excellent user interface design background/education.
- UX Knowledge and experience
- Excellent understanding of game navigation and common UI patterns - especially as they relate to engagement and monetization in the Mobile space.
- Very strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Strong Icon design skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience leading a team
- 3D knowledge and experience
- Motion Graphics knowledge and experience
Please provide a portfolio which demonstrates your excellent work!