Assistant HR Manager
17 days ago
Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
The Assistant HR Manager’s primarily responsibilities will be ensuring the day-to-day operational requirements of the local studio are met. This position will also be entrusted with the space and autonomy to introduce more strategic initiatives, such as improved recruitment strategies, compensation and benefits practices, health and wellness initiatives, or a different approach towards people policies.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle, anticipate future skill demands, and drive refinements to recruitment channels and methods.
- Manage the full employee lifecycle including onboarding, rewards, benefits, performance, engagement, retention and offboarding.
- Manage and review the onboarding and offboarding process, including but not limited to work pass applications, new hire orientations and exit interviews
- Maintain data integrity and confidentiality of all employee P-files.
- Administer payroll, employee stock plans, leave, insurance, and all other benefits.
- Review and benchmark existing compensation and benefit practices against emerging trends in the market.
- Oversee and direct the development and implementation of Global training strategies, initiatives and programs.
- Partner Business Unit leaders on training and development needs, and propose the appropriate types of learning and development interventions
- Manage the performance appraisal cycle, and provide advice on any performance related enquiries.
- Manage the overall HR budgeting process, including forecasting and monitoring spending limits.
- Develop, establish and execute internal audits on HR processes to identify risks and mitigations
- Spearhead internal teambuilding events and community events.
- Assist the Senior HR Manager in executing lasting elements of culture and retention strategies.
- Degree in Human Resource/ Business Administration or related fields of study
- At least 5 years’ experience in a HR Generalist role
- Excellent knowledge of Singapore Employment Act
- Knowledge in Timespay8, NetSuite and Workable is advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of products
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a strong proficiency in English to communicate with stakeholders across the global Company.
- Highly driven with a “can do” spirit and a hands-on approach to all interactions
- Competitive Employee Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Flexi Benefits
- Family Care Leave
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Fun and Flexible Organizational Culture
- Opportunity to work with Diverse Teams
- Learn about what goes on behind the scenes in the Gaming Industry
- Employee Share Purchase Plans
Candidates who do not meet all the requirements above may be considered for a Senior HR Specialist role
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.