This job might no longer be available.
Assistant Content Producer (Design Home)
7 months ago
The Assistant Content Producer supports the Content Team by entering, maintaining, and QA’ing daily in-game assets for our popular game, Design Home.
You’ll use your savvy data-entry skills, keen eye for detail, and ability to timely execute to bring fun and engaging content to our worldwide audience. This is an exciting, entry-level opportunity for candidates looking to combine technical proficiencies and creative vision, working at our in-house development studio in San Francisco, CA. If the names Chip & Joanna ring a bell, you know the difference between Shabby Chic and Mid-Century Modern styles, and you spend a lot of time on Pinterest looking for home and decor inspiration, this position might be right for you!
We are looking for a passionate Assistant Content Producer to join our popular mobile game - Design Home, an innovative game/platform of home decor and interior design.
What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for entry and accuracy of game related data, including categorizing items into design styles and furniture categories
- Testing & QA'ing a high volume of game content
- Working effectively as a member of the Content team by communicating clearly and focusing on team objectives
- Lead troubleshooting when operational mistakes occur; communicate internally with Content, Art, Development, and Management teams to fix problems in real time
You’ll be a great fit if you have
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in a Mac OS, Google Apps, Excel, PowerPoint, spreadsheets
- Must be highly organized with an extremely strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- Basic knowledge of different interior design styles and furniture items
- Passion for social/mobile games
Extra bonus points if you have
- Testing & QA experience
- Content Management System knowledge
- Interest in Visual Merchandising
- Copying writing knowledge