Assistant Brand Manager
Stratford (London), United Kingdom
6 days ago
Job Title: Assistant Brand Manager
Team: Sports Interactive – Communications
Location: SI HQ, London
Reporting to: Communications Director
Sports Interactive (SI) is the world’s leading developer of football management simulations through its Football Manager series. Founded in 1994 and based in London, SI has a full-time staff of more than 100 and employs the services of roughly 1,300 part-time researchers across the globe. Sports Interactive became a wholly-owned subsidiary of SEGA in 2006. Further information on the company and its games is available at www.sigames.com.
Do you love football and mobile gaming with equal devotion?
Do you want a role that combines both of your passions?
Are you ready to join one of the UK's leading game development studios?
Have you been working on a mobile brand for at least two years?
Then read on...
Sports Interactive is looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to work on one of its mobile games. The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience in a similar role and will have the drive and expertise to take responsibility for the creation, clearance and trafficking of a constant flow of digital brand assets.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the production of advertising content, for an ongoing digital user-acquisition campaign.
- Ensure the timely provision of assets for ASO and A/B testing purposes.
- Manage the trafficking of assets to and from partners (incl. agencies, media, online stores and commercial partners).
- Monitor asset deployment across all channels on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all necessary approvals are sought and obtained.
- Ensure that all assets – for internal and external use – adhere to strict brand guidelines.
- Ensure that all assets are localised for relevant markets.
- Work with in-house creatives and external creative agencies to deliver campaign assets to budget and schedule.
- Administer the product marketing budget and ensure that all objectives are met within its parameters.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years' experience in a similar role.
- An understanding of contemporary digital marketing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to work seamlessly with a number of internal teams and stakeholders.
- A strong knowledge of football.
- An active interest in mobile gaming.