7 days ago
If you want to be closer to gamedev, working in a multilingual environment, like solving complex tasks – then the vacancy is right for you!
About this role:
We are looking for an Assessor to join our Assessors Team. Our new colleague will be responsible for analyzing video game industry news streams, searching for different information, and communicating in English.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITY
- Analyze video game industry news streams
- Analyze video game industry companies by given parameters
- Analyze video games by parameters, including genres, platforms, monetization models, audience reach, and more
- Compose business letters in English
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Love for games and excellent knowledge of gamemaking (not just gaming experience, but the interest in the gaming industry)
- Ability to use search engines by given parameters
- Knowledge of English at a level which allows to easily navigate on English-speaking sites, understand written language, write texts
- Attention to details and willingness to "dig" in the data to get results
- Willingness to work with large amounts of information under tight deadlines
- Ability to work monotonously for a long time
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU:
- Have knowledge of SQL
- Have analytical thinking
- Have experience working in a similar position or in a similar field (GameDev, IT)
Convenient work tools:
- Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
- Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.