We are actively recruiting an exceptional Art Director for Quantic Dream Paris based Studio to help develop and grow the universe of our new project. You will support the Studio Creative Director, Game Director on all art aspects to ensure we meet and exceed the vision for an ambitious next gen AAA project.
With a passion for excellence you will drive high standards, recruit, mentor and support team members and push for creative collaboration across both the Art Department and other disciplines.
• Support game development teams to ensure art supports and enhances the game play and narrative on a AAA project
• Review, direct and provide positive constructive feedback for all art disciplines
• Facilitate and lead art reviews for internal and external teams
• Creation and refinement of Art Bibles, Style Guides and mood boards in collaboration with Studio Creative Director, Game Director, studio Art Director and discipline leads
• Regularly update senior management on status and progress of milestone deliverables.
• Actively participate in multi-discipline stakeholder meetings and champion the art requirements/needs
• Collaborate with Project and Art Producers to identify and resolve art workflow and staffing issues.
• Collaborate with Game Director and Creative Director to establish the visual style and artistic vision of the game, including all logos, marketing materials, visual effects, characters, terrain, and architectural assets. Ensure the visual unity of all constituent parts
• Manage the research and art direction of all concept arts for the game
• Create and maintain the Art Bible and ensure that all employees and partners have bought into and understand its contents
• Mentor and manage senior and lead artists on the project and provide feedback on the performance of their direct reports
• With the Art Producer assist in creating a roadmap for development of all art assets, internal and external
We offer you the opportunity to work with experienced and passionate people, in a creative and innovative environment
• Extensive game art production experience, including successful experience in management
• Shipped at least one AAA title as an Art Director or Associate Art Director
• A great team player, able to communicate, collaborate, teach, and learn from others
• Proven ability with current 2D and 3D applications including Z-Brush, Substance, Photoshop, and Maya
• Strong understanding of the fundamentals of art and visual design including composition and color theory
• Significant experience with character art preferred
• Mastery in identifying existing visual styles and the ability to implement them.
• Commitment to raising the bar for the project and team