Art Technician (500)
16 days ago
As an Art Technician you will check game assets meet technical requirements, report issues, and deliver actionable feedback to content creation teams; bridging the gap between the Technical Art team and the content creation teams.
What will you do?
- Use project tools to assist in finding, reproducing, debugging, and reporting bugs;
- Provide verbal and documented validation feedback in a clear and concise manner;
- Maintain strong communication and productive collaboration across the project;
- Track and update the progress of day to day tasks using the designated tracking tools;
- Track and review tasks in the asset pipelines using the designated tracking tools;
- Perform regular regression to ensure validation feedback and bugs entered are fixed;
- Stay up to date with planned changes and updates from the development teams;
- Create, maintain and update relevant documentation;
- Proactive Knowledge Sharing;
- Identify and highlight trends in failed validation to your Lead;
- Assist the Quality Assurance team during quiet periods;
- Work with your Lead to ensure all validation is checked to a consistent high standard.
What will you bring?
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills are essential;
- Strong organization and time management abilities;
- Strong annotation, documentation and guide writing/recording skills;
- Strong interest in video game art production and development;
- Strong interest in technical set-ups for game assets;
- Strong interest in materials and shaders;
- Proficient understanding and experience of 3D art creation software, techniques and terminology;
- Proficient understanding and experience of 3D game engine;
- Ability to understand and communicate technical issues from a functional and aesthetic point of view;
- Ability to engage in group discussions;
- Confidence presenting, and delivering information;
- Demonstrable ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines.
Benefits & Relocation
We’re offering flexible working with some remote work available, 25 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown (usually 3 days), private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and excellent relocation support, should you need it!
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections/
Ubisoft Code of Conduct
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.