9 days ago
Nifty Games is seeking an experienced Art Producer to support our Art Director in managing contractors, external projects, and ongoing iterations of art assets. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated skill and passion for building exceptional user experiences on mobile, and possess a keen understanding of tools and pipelines used in the current generation of game development.
- 2-4 years of game development experience as an 2D/3D art generalist
- Asset management experience required, great with files, folders, and staying organized!
- Skilled in review processes and able to provide critiques for internal and external teams
- Knowledge of NFL and NBA players and teams is required, and experience with licensed product and style guides is very useful!
- Manage the timeline, organization and delivery of final art production assets using Perforce, Figma, Unity, and JIRA, and provide regular progress updates to the team.
- Procure, manage, and process NFL and NBA player photos from licensing partner portals.
- Collect animation references for development artists, based on NFL and NBA action.
- Compare incoming game assets to major sports brand aesthetics for consistency and quality.
- Manage the art review process with external partners. Give clear feedback on art and UI assets.
- Manage the location of asset files, style guides, and league-provided resources.
- Communicate the Nifty Games vision to external partners to ensure high quality art delivery.
- Collaborate with Producers and other stakeholders in allocating art assignments while maintaining awareness of project status, deliverables, resources and deadlines.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to maintain development cadence across all games.
- Provide art direction for multiple external partners while maintaining short-term and long-term outsourcing pipelines.
- Accountable that work is delivered on time to meet project deadlines.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Deep understanding of core artistic principles including color, composition, structure and perspective.
- A strong art portfolio representing both 2D and 3D work that displays proficiency in Maya, Unity, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Able to produce art assets across 2D and 3D disciplines and review Unity asset implementation.
- Proficient at managing multiple projects with competing priorities. Communicate these priorities to these teams.
- Experience producing high-quality assets within specific technical limitations.
- The ability to communicate clearly, directly, and concisely.