2 months ago
Red Storm Entertainment is seeking a seasoned Art Director with AAA, on-line and multiplayer experience to enhance our on-line brands and future titles. The ideal candidate is able to create the artistic vision, as well as foster and communicate this vision to the team.
- Collaborate with creative director to define the artistic vision for console, on-line, and multiplayer video game products.
- Share, cultivate and promote the artistic vision throughout the team.
- Inspire artists to create assets that will fulfill the creative vision of the project.
- Guide, review, and critique art deliverables.
- Coach and mentor art team members and ensure they reach the expected artistic quality.
- Collaborate with creative director, producers, and other key employees to review progress of the game and adjust the implementation of features to match the vision and scope as needed.
- Contribute to the art pipeline definition.
- Collaborate with producers to assist in art team staffing and reviewing and verifying production schedules.
- Create a variety of features, assets, game concepts, and other materials to support production as needed.
- Maintain a high level of asset management practices and standards to better facilitate both internal and external sharing with other Ubisoft studios.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years game development experience and an Art Director credit on a shipped AAA console title.
- Experience developing on-line or multi-player games highly desired.
- Must be an innovative and positive team player.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with team members of different disciplines.
- Proven ability to work in highly collaborative, interdisciplinary, iterative environment, while delivering under deadlines and time constraints.
- Talent for promoting vision and methodologies and inspiring and coach others.
- Ability to anticipate, prioritize, and organize work to meet objectives.
- A keen understanding of technical constraints and ability to adhere to them to achieve artistic vision.
- Ability to adapt to changing workflows and tools.
- Passion and enthusiasm for video games.
- Extensive knowledge of games in multiple genres across all platforms.
- Willingness to respond to and adapt to criticism.
- Must have working knowledge of industry required art software and Microsoft Office applications.
- College degree in an art related field preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
- Subsidized paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents
- Paid life, accidental death & dismemberment, short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is one of the world's biggest creators, publishers and distributors of videogames and interactive services. The group has a broad portfolio of internationally renowned brands such as Assassin's Creed, Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Rainbow Six...
Supported by a worldwide network of studios and distribution subsidiaries, the teams at Ubisoft are dedicated to offering players original and unforgettable game experiences on all popular platforms, including consoles, smartphones, tablets and PCs.