This job might no longer be available.
Anti-Cheat Software Engineer - EA SPORTS
9 months ago
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer , NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC .
- You will research, design, develop, support, and integrate anti-cheat and anti-bot solutions that detect and protect against malicious behavior.
- you will partner with game developers, data scientists, fraud analysts, and other security software engineers to address some of the most interesting game Security challenges out there within the anti-cheat space.
- You will help with researching, designing and building solutions applicable to the wide portfolio of EA SPORTS titles to prevent and detect instances of cheating, botting, and integrity tampering.
- You will reverse engineer exploits and software used to cheat and bot.
- You will design, develop and execute exploits to test the game Security posture and the existing solutions.
- You will analyze, assess, and respond to various Security threats affecting Game Security.
- You will perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews.
- You will communicate Security risk to technical audience and propose mitigation options.
- You will partner with other security software engineers, data scientists, and security product managers to contribute towards the continuing security posture improvements.
- BS degree or MS degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of progressively complex experience in game security and/or reverse engineering
- Working Knowledge and understanding of security best practices pertaining to at least one of the following: Windows and Kernel low level, Android/iOS security research