13 days ago
Product Madness is a Global Powerhouse where the greatest mobile games and experiences are crafted by world-class talent. A top-grossing leader in free to play mobile games, we have more than 800 team members working across seven global talent hubs including London (headquarters), USA, Canada, Spain, Poland and Ukraine. With remarkable hit games including Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and Big Fish Casino, we boast more than 50 million active users and 400 million downloads and counting.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what brings us together as a studio, connects us with our partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
Product Madness is an Aristocrat Technologies company within its digital game’s division of Pixel United.
Job Posting TitleAnimator/Tech Artist
SummaryWe’re looking for a seasoned, experienced, and knowledgeable Unity Technical UI Artist/Animator to join us on one of our flagship titles which are enjoyed by millions around the world. The role will require working closely with Game and Lead Artist to implement and animate UI elements in Unity. The successful candidate must have proven and robust work experience, specifically in implementing and animating UI in Unity’s UI editor with a focus on responsive design for Mobile and Tablet. We are looking for someone with a passionate approach, who will be able to help us grow and take our products to the next level.
What You'll Do
- Produce UI animations and motion graphics assets that help the Art Lead and artists
- Provide mockups of UI animations and prepare the assets for integration.
- Work closely with the UX, design and UI artists to create and refine the look and feel of the user interface.
- You are creatively flexible, adapting styles as necessary, typically during the exploratory stages of pre-production and when moving between projects.
- Maintain an open dialogue with technical artists to ensure all animations retain app performance requirements.
What We're Looking For
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with UI animation & UX
- Experience with 2D rigging and animation
- Experience optimizing UI assets for games
- Experience on the app optimization process for mobile games
- Able to create VFX in Unity (Particles, Shaders)
- Strong understanding of animation principles and understanding of how animation works within game mechanics and game legibility
- Great attention to detail, animation timing, easing etc.
- Deep understanding of interface and 2D Unity Editor Animations on a professional level
- Experience with UI & UX
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization, and implementation
Nice to Have:
- Experience on a social or mobile title
- Experience with industry standard development processes such as Source Control and management Tools
- Experience working closely with developers
- Scripting experience would be nice
- 3D experience
- Professional level English
Why Product Madness ?
Product Madness is so much more than just a Pool table and a foosball game.
We believe in an honest and transparent approach with our teammates. Company wide weekly Town Halls, All Hands and strategy meetings are just a few ways in which we encourage an open and honest path to achieving complete transparency.
Despite a pandemic, there isn’t a day where we don’t feel connected to one another.
With frequent events, workshops, giveaways, slack coffee and donut sessions we have definitely brought on our office culture to this new virtual world of zoom calls.
We love to organize plenty of social get-togethers and action-packed activity days, be it slipping inside an inflatable bumper ball for a mad session of football zorbing or throwing caution to the wind and traversing giddy treetop rope courses at Go Ape. On top of these team-building activities, our lunch and learn workshops, not to mention the lavish Christmas and summer parties, foster that ‘work hard, play hard’ mantra. Our offices are based in the heart of the metropolises of London, Lviv, Barcelona and Gdańsk surrounded by an abundance of diversity and inspiration to keep those ideas flowing."
People FirstWe have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
MAD for MoreAlways improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
Globally InclusiveWe are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Customer FocusedWe always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win!