Shanghai Shanghai cn
7 days ago
The Animation Rigger will have to ensure the creation/implementation of the highly versatile rigging systems, animation tools and interfaces for the execution of all specific video game projects.
You will be fully empowered with close collaborations together with the Lead Animation and Technical Directors, in defining the rig requirements and the maintenance of all 3D characters’ throughout the animation process.
- Develop the rigging workflow, pipeline and design the documentation for your team.
- Develop and improve the tools, procedures for the streamlining of an efficient animation pipeline.
- Provide knowledge and solutions for complex rigging, animation and shading pipeline problems.Animate and create Motion editing within a complex animation system.
- Hands-on approach in rigging of a variety of characters and props.
Requirements (Must have):
- Proven working experience and a keen eye for motion and animation in videogame.
- Working knowledge of rigging in 3DSMAX, Maya,
Requirements (Nice to have):
- Working experience of Motion builder, and/or other commercial 3D authoring packages.
- Extensive scripting experience with Python, Mel and/or Max script.
- Team player, good communication skills, functional English proficiency.
- Good knowledge of game engines would be a big plus.
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com