This job might no longer be available.
Animation Production Coordinator - Contract
4 months ago
Rooster Teeth has an exciting new opportunity on the Direct Animation team for a Production Coordinator. We are looking to fill a full-time position with an experienced professional who grasps how to create high-quality online video content. An ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a creative, fast-paced environment, focused on delivering on the creative direction of the brand. This includes assisting the Producer in organizing the content across all platforms, maintaining detailed production records and executing on delivery.
*In this climate of constant change, candidates must be able to work and telecommunicate from home, as well as be able to work onsite if/when that becomes an option.*
- Act as a point of communication for scheduling of production internally and between departments
- Help manage and organize tasking for writers, artists, producers, etc.
- Help keep track of various types of assets throughout production
- Self-assess progress and utilize time management techniques as well as production tracking software to help meet deadlines and milestones
- Assist in the organization of channel pages, playlists, and other metadata across all platforms.
- Maintain detailed records of what was uploaded when, project-specific status updates and any issues that should arise during production.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully
- Work with the Producer(s) in order to achieve all the department goals as defined by the company.
- 2+ years of work experience in new media production is a plus
- General knowledge of all aspects of production, from pre-production through delivery
- Strong organizational, communication, and negotiation skills for, prioritizing and handling multiple projects concurrently
- Passion for creating community driven content in an evolving and fast-paced, flexible environment
- General understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Smartsheets, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have an understanding of video file formats, video analysis and metadata
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Desire to further improve skills and techniquesUnderstanding of YouTube and internet content needed
- Love of pop culture (comics, movies, anime, games) is a big plus
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a fan-driven, community built entertainment company. From humble origins in a spare bedroom, Rooster Teeth created the web series Red vs. Blue, an innovative form of entertainment for a changing media landscape that sparked the growth of a passionate global fandom. From that foundation, Rooster Teeth pioneered a direct-to-consumer lifestyle brand for its growing online following with subscriptions, advertising, e-commerce, and live events. Rooster Teeth produces several original content series including RWBY, the most popular western-style anime series today, The Rooster Teeth Podcast, and daily video series featuring an in-house cast of influential talent. With broadcast and live-action production capabilities and a world class animation studio, Rooster Teeth engages industry-leading networks, streaming entertainment services and creative talent to develop projects that reach global audiences through its Studios division. Rooster Teeth cultivates the gaming lifestyle it helped define with partnerships through its industry-leading video-first podcast network, The Roost. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique weekly viewers across its RoosterTeeth.com
hub and more than 4 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is a subsidiary of Otter Media, a WarnerMedia company. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com