Anaplan Model Builder/Solution Architect
6 days ago
We are hiring an experienced and talented Anaplan Model Builder/Solution Architect to join our team here at Xsolla to help shape the future of connected forecasting and planning for FP&A. The chosen candidate will work collaboratively with our Internal Tools team and across our organization to implement best-in-class planning and budgeting solutions, providing Xsolla the support needed to make strategic decisions that have an impact company-wide. The ideal candidate is a team player who possesses strong analytical skills, has experience building financial models and enjoys solving and streamlining complex business problems. A successful candidate enjoys detailed and challenging puzzles, thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment, and possesses the aptitude to work independently. The ability to ask inquisitive questions to improve financial business processes and solve those with business stakeholders is essen tial.
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated Anaplan multi-dimensional models
- Maintain existing Anaplan models with a focus on continuous improvement, incorporating new functionality and fixing issues in production to support business objectives and initiatives
- Write model documentation to capture requirements, design solutions, deployment and run state activities
- Participate in data integration efforts between internal systems and Anaplan
- Monitor and validate data flows to and from Anaplan platform
- Provide candid, meaningful feedback, communication and progress updates to the business model owner and project team
- Participate and/or lead UAT testing and deployment with project team
- Provide hands-on training to end users to facilitate adoption of the Anaplan model
- Utilize and share Anaplan model building best practices
- Estimate level of effort and prioritize your backlog of work in a way that satisfies stakeholder and team expectations
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in finance, business, or engineering or have a combination of other education and equivalent work
- You are a smart model builder who can speak in the language of the business, influence and advise on process optimization opportunities, and develop those improvements in Anaplan
- You have a strong FP&A background with the technical chops building solutions with Excel, Anaplan, various cloud solutions and other modeling tools
- Anaplan Certified Model Builder (completion of Level 1, 2, 3 model building and Anaplan Way)
- Master Anaplanner certification (a plus)
- 3+ years’ experience supporting FP&A, Sales Finance, or Sales Operations business functions with a working knowledge of end-to-end business processes
- 3+ year experience building Anaplan models with multiple use casesExperience implementing a variety of Anaplan use cases or owning and working within an established Anaplan solution
- Experience working with Anaplan at or with SaaS companies
- Experience and understanding of a SAAS business environment
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical requirements and leverage best practice to drive towards the best result
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and non-technical languageA proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project management experience and the ability to work well with internal team, stakeholders and across the organization
- Highly organized and analytical, with the ability to adapt and be creative to solve unique problems and guide clients through solutions
- Excels under ambiguous environments and learn new processes and technologies quickly
- Proactive self-starter, experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proven track record with delivering excellence with a results-oriented mindset
- Data integration experience with CRM, HCM, ERP/NetSuite (a plus)
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, Pearl Abyss, NCSoft, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.