This job might no longer be available.
Analytics Manager - Marketing
Austin, TX, United States
5 months ago
The Analytics Manager will lead a team of 2-3 analysts and work closely with the User Acquisition team on a wide array of topics including:
- Finding opportunities for automation
- Improving the efficiency of data services
- Providing ad-hoc analytics support for the UA team
- The Marketing Analytics team will work closely with the Central Analytics team on building scalable data-driven solutions.
- The manager will collaborate across a variety of analytics and other internal partners.
- Lead, define and develop new business opportunities and products while communicating findings and results with leadership and product teams.
- Provide mentorship to the team to advance skill development.
- Define project priorities with internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with project management to ensure efficient resource allocation.
- Contribute to the projects as an IC (50% management, 50% projects).
- Design and evaluate innovative approaches for advancing analytics at Zynga.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; comfortable explaining technical topics to non-technical users.
- 4+ years of work experience in data science or analytics roles
- 1+ years of work experience in people management
- Proficient in SQL and Python
- Knowledge of predictive modeling algorithms and frameworks
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- B.S. or B.A. in Math, Statistics, Comp Sci, Engineering, or other technical fields required; advanced degrees preferred.
What we offer you:
- Zynga RSUs, 401k match and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance benefits as well as life insurance
- Lunch catered daily - stocked snack areas
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Emergency child care support
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zynga, ZPride, ZParents and more
- Dog Friendly offices
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Open vacation policy for most employees, generous vacation for other
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Gym Benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.