This job might no longer be available.
Analyst, Growth Operations
San Francisco, CA, United States
5 months ago
Unity Technologies is looking for an analytical, business-savvy and motivated individual to join our customer success team as the Growth Operations Analyst. This role is well suited for those who are analytically strong and want to make a direct impact on the growth of the business. You have knowledge in performance marketing, love problem-solving, analyzing data to establish insights, and work with the team on activating and maximizing growth for Unity developers.
You will work with client partners to nurture meaningful relationships with our key partners at every level, maintain and understanding client’s performance marketing strategy, technical roadmap, operations and needs, ensure those needs are met in a timely manner, and communicate those needs to the right teams within Unity.
- Own and run performance campaign execution, performance analysis and optimization for assigned clients
- Design experiments to test the validity of hypotheses around user acquisition strategy for the clients, including creative, segmentation targeting, bids and budgets to drive the highest ROI
- Using BI tools to explore trends and spotting anomalies and make sure the insights are effectively communicated
- Develop quantitative analysis, ad hoc reports, and dashboards to support marketing decisions related to: marketing spend efficiency, user lifetime value, user engagement & retention, and return on investment for the clients
- Work with both internal and external parties to ensure that technical and campaign related issues are handled quickly and appropriately for the clients
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product and Engineering, to prioritize and support execution
- Work with BI and product teams to develop toolsets that will automate campaign optimization
- Experience managing mobile user acquisition campaigns and scaling UA campaigns worldwide
- Proficiency with SQL and/or Excel to retrieve and work with data visualization tools to deliver business insights
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a high paced environment
- Have thorough understanding of ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (i.e.Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava)
- Advanced experience with Tableau or other similar visualization tool
- Experience managing campaigns on Facebook, Google, and other ad networks
- Experience with python is not mandatory but a big plus
- Passion for mobile games preferred
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.