Analyst, Business Development
4 months ago
's global technology platform provides developers a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their businesses. AppLovin enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. Its studios create popular, immersive content and its technology brings that content to users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
The AppLovin Business Development team develops and sustains partnerships with mobile game and application developers. A customer facing team, working closely with mobile platform publishers and developers. Coupling Strategic Sales, strong negotiation skills, a deep knowledge of industry trends, along with market analyses, the BD team transforms new opportunities into long term relationships and endurable revenues.
- You will interface and develop relationships with mobile game & app developers in Korea to build business partnerships together and support company growth.
- Identify prospects, generate sales leads, and close new business via emails, calls, meetings, etc.
- Making sure we're actively forging business relationships with the Top 250 iOS & Android publishers in Korea.
- Network at events and meet-ups within the mobile gaming / application space to build business relationships and partnerships.
- Liaise with our internal technical teams regarding any highly technical queries, and provide customer support.
- Leverage competitive analysis and understand the mobile advertising landscape.
- Initial training with the Japanese BD team, and occasional travel to Japan
- 2+ years in Sales/Business Development roles in mobile advertising, mobile gaming, or related industries.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Must be detail oriented and have a strong work ethic.
- Must be flexible with the schedule and can work in the evenings due to time difference between US and Asia. Evening work can be done remotely.
- Interest in mentoring individuals on the Business Development team within Korea as the team grows, while still delivering strong results as an individual contributor in a fast paced environment.
- Proactive problem solving capabilities & outstanding interpersonal skills.
- High level of written and oral communication skills in Korean and English is required. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Experienced individual contributor on Business Development/sales teams in the mobile advertising space.
- Coding experience is a plus. Specifically, if you have integrated an advertising SDK in the past.
- Proven interest in technology. Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, or an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school and loved it, we are a high tech and big data company, so you’ll be expected to interface with developers at times.H
- You worked at a start-up, or were the founder of one is a plus. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast pace environment, even if their company failed!
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.