This job might no longer be available.
Ad Operations Intern (Summer 2020)
San Francisco, CA, United States
5 months ago
At Zynga, you will find exceedingly intelligent, innovative people who are passionate about taking on new challenges. Whether you are a developer, designer, or customer service manager, there’s opportunity here for you to excel.
The Team: You will be part of our world class team learning to manage and grow Zynga’s in-game advertising business to new heights! We are experienced in mobile and online advertising within gaming and incredibly passionate about winning and innovating in this high growth area. Nobody is afraid to get their hands dirty and help out! We believe in building great internal and external relationships, working hard, inspiring others, being the industry thought-leaders and not forgetting to have fun!
The Role: You will learn how to drive advertising revenue across platforms through supporting revenue optimization efforts and working with our network partners. You will be a key part of the team as you assist in driving business success through managing demand and identifying opportunities for growth and to drive efficiencies
- Support the Ad Ops Managers through price optimization of desktop and mobile ad networks for various of game titles
- Setup and manage ads from a variety of 3 rd party networks and SSP’s
- Build on relationships with vendors to drive incremental revenue and get informed on the latest tech innovation in the space
- Work alongside Associate Ad Ops Managers in our ad quality initiatives to continue to maintain a high quality of advertising across desktop and mobile ad inventory
- Assist in troubleshooting ad network integrations, finding and solving issues by corresponding with internal tech teams and the client
Skills and Experience
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university, working towards a degree (BA, BS, or Masters)
- Results oriented and proactive personality with eagerness to learn about the Desktop/Mobile Ads space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities
- Strong analytics and MS skills preferred
- Must be organized and detail oriented with great attention to accuracy
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams