Ad Operation Manager
28 days ago
We are looking for an Advertising Operations Manager to join our Ad Sales APAC team.
The main task is to manage and guarantee successful deliveries/executions of our clients’ advertising campaigns.
- Supporting the local/regional Advertising Sales team and helping to build realistic campaign proposals for clients
- Building, managing, and growing relationships with clients: understanding their objectives, recommending best practices, and developing effective campaign plans to achieve the necessary performance
- Acting as the project manager for standard campaigns and producing rich media and high-level creatives with the Gameloft creative department / developer team and liaising with other departments to make the projects a success
- Ensuring the client brief is respected, supervising creative production and requesting metrics at the right placements
- Setting up, monitoring, analysing and optimising multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Ensuring campaigns’ delivery and performance meet client requirements
- Liaising with the Gameloft Business Intelligence department to coordinate campaign reports
- Handling troubleshooting
- Providing frequent status updates for / analysis of the campaign to your sales team and clients
- Answering all client requests in a timely manner
- Providing the final report and analysis of the campaign and generating the necessary marketing documents
- Producing post-mortems to enable continuous improvement
- Producing internal operations reports
Options for Development in the Future
- Depending on the situation, the suitability, and the interests of the new Ad Operations Manager, it may be possible to take full responsibility for the accounts of a certain number of clients/agencies
- Two years’ experience in ad operations / campaign management / digital media planning or a similar field
- Outstanding organisational skills and extremely attentive to detail
- A team player with a great sense of communication
- Strong analytical skills
- Works well under pressure
- Fluent in English
Gameloft offers a casual work environment, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.