Achievement Hunter - Editorial and Social Media Intern
12 days ago
As our Editorial and Social Media Intern, you’ll have the chance to help create and coordinate Achievement Hunter’s social media across TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and new emerging platforms. You’ll help create social content, generate social media copy, create gifs, and help brainstorm creative and edit content ideas.
- Clip, edit, and caption social media content for social media platforms
- Assist with idea generation and writing copy for social media posts
- Create and schedule posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and other social platforms
- Collaborate with bigger social media teams to develop creative content
- Source show assets including screenshots, clips and gifs
- Communicate, interact with, and moderate the Rooster Teeth Community
- Candidate will be working remote to start, but needs to have the ability to be onsite in Austin, TX should that become an option
- Excellent written communication
- Proficient in Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Experienced with most social media platforms, including TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube
- On top of new social media trends with the motivation to contribute
- Energetic and creative with the ability to make bland copy into great social posts
- Familiar with the world of gaming, animation, podcasts, YouTubers, and Rooster Teeth content
- Being able to roll with the punches and have a good attitude under pressure
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a fan-driven, community built entertainment company. From humble origins in a spare bedroom, Rooster Teeth created the web series Red vs. Blue, an innovative form of entertainment for a changing media landscape that sparked the growth of a passionate global fandom. From that foundation, Rooster Teeth pioneered a direct-to-consumer lifestyle brand for its growing online following with subscriptions, advertising, e-commerce, and live events. Rooster Teeth produces several original content series including RWBY, the most popular western-style anime series today, The Rooster Teeth Podcast, and daily video series featuring an in-house cast of influential talent. With broadcast and live-action production capabilities and a world class animation studio, Rooster Teeth engages industry-leading networks, streaming entertainment services and creative talent to develop projects that reach global audiences through its Studios division. Rooster Teeth cultivates the gaming lifestyle it helped define with partnerships through its industry-leading video-first podcast network, The Roost. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique weekly viewers across its RoosterTeeth.com
hub and more than 4 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is a subsidiary of Otter Media, a WarnerMedia company. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com
We encourage individuals of all genders and historically marginalized communities to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Rooster Teeth Productions, LLC. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.