This job might no longer be available.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (English and French Speaking)
13 days ago
- Collection of all outstanding items due on assigned accounts
- Contacts with clients and investigation/ explanation of any issues
- Providing response to issues reported by clients, escalation of problems to appropriate departments and monitoring of resolution
- Answering queries of external and internal stakeholders
- Generate and send statements and dunning letters
- Reconciling Customer statements / accounts
- Dispute management
- Applying and checking of credit limits
- Preparing aging reports, assurance of accounts reconciliations
- Participating in month-end closing process
- Collaborating with Credit, Cash Application and Banking Team
- Preparing reports and analysis
- Assuring process compliance with corporate policies and regulatory guidelines
- PLEASE NOTE YOU NEED TO ALREADY BE LIVING IN POLAND.
- Min 3 years of professional experience in the area of accounting / bookkeeping, including the Order to Cash process knowledge
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Very good command of spoken and written English & French
- Good knowledge of accounting systems (e.g. SAP)
- Good knowledge of MS Office and PowerBI
- Methodical approach to work with a strong focus on accuracy, attention to detail, consistency and quality
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer/client facing skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, can clearly explain and present problems and issues to others and contribute to their resolution
- Ability to work in a team
- Training, professional development and continuous improvement of qualifications
- Company contribution to training materials costs, and paid time off to attend professional exams
- Private medical care (possibility to add family, partners)
- Paid awards, recommendations and referral programs
- Additional Social benefits such as movie nights & Christmas gifts
- Relocation support and contribution
- Life insurance
- Multisport card
- Lunch voucher
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home and work from the office
- Work in an international and dynamic company
- Everyday contact with foreign languages
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Fruity Tuesdays, coffee, tea, tickets to theatre & cinema, integration events etc.
With around 12k people and growing, TCS is the world’s largest VFX organisation and continues to be at the forefront of technological and creative innovation. Being responsible for some of the most memorable VFX films and adverts, TCS partners with brands from Apple to Disney to create content that is consumed by millions across the globe. During a period of unprecedented growth TCS has recently started the process of separating from the wider group to form a separately publicly traded business. This will allow for continued growth and position us to remain at the forefront of the creative industry.
Our four business divisions: TCS is comprised of four business units, each market leading and each serving a different part of the entertainment industry. All four business are seeing considerable growth and there are no signs of this slowing.
MPC – Serves Film and Episodic organisations. Having won several Oscars and other prestigious awards MPC partners with all the world leading film studios and has worked on films including The Lion King, Spider-Man: No Way Home, Top Gun, 1917, The Greatest Showman and Guardian of the Galaxy, to name but a few.
The Mill – Serves advertising organisations and has helped create some of the world’s most recognisable brands. With clients including Apple, Amazon, Budweiser and Nike The Mill is the most recognisable name in VFX advertising.
Mikros – Creating market leading animation, Mikros has created iconic shows such as Rug Rats, Alvin and the Chipmunks, SpongeBob and Paw Patrol.
Technicolor Games – Serves AAA game studios and work on asset creation as well as cinematics. Having worked on titles such as Call of Duty, Resident Evil, FIFA and Grand Theft Auto, Technicolor Games is growing incredibly quickly and rapidly moving into other areas of the games’ ecosystem.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.