Accounts Payable Specialist
1 month ago
We are looking for a talented Accounts Payable Specialist to join our growing accounting operations team in India! You will be responsible for executing key functions within the procedure-to-pay process for our global accounts payable process reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager.
Come grow with us!
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re redefining development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community. Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
This is a hybrid position based in our Bangalore office. General working hours for this role will be 2pm-10pm IST during the weekdays.
What you'll be doing
- Support the execution of the Global delivery of Unity’s Accounts Payable process
- Timely and accurate invoice processing (both PO based and Non-PO based). Ensure invoices meet local tax requirements and execute proper tax reporting
- Perform vendor management activities including vendor set-up, vendor reconciliation, and record keeping management within the ERP
- Execution and review of employee expense reports
- Complete month end A/P closing tasks, reporting requirements and prepare monthly A/P account reconciliation. Follow up on aged A/P as appropriate
- Preparation of required filings including 1099 reporting
- Communicate issues and resolutions with worldwide suppliers and internal employees
- Perform work to maintain Internal Audit/SOX compliance
- Respond to vendor and business partner inquiries with respect to invoicing in accordance with company SLAs
- Ad-hoc, special projects, and other requests as needed
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- 1-3 years of Accounts Payable experience, preferably with multinational public companies
- Ability to adhere to Company defined SLA’s and strong problem-solving skills in order to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Understanding of end-to-end Accounts Payable functions and working knowledge of TDS, GST, Service Tax requirements etc.
- Strong understanding of MS Office suite of applications (e.g. Word, intermediate Excel skills, Powerpoint), and large ERP systems (experience with Workday preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Strong people and interpersonal skills, plus the ability to collaborate with individuals at all levels globally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Relocation support is not available for this position.
- Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.