Beamdog, the company behind Baldur’s Gate, Icewind Dale, Planescape: Torment and Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Editions have flipped the script and have a little something fantastical brewing. Join our team for an exciting opportunity!
Reporting to Director of Finance, the Accounting Clerk is responsible to complete various accounting transactions as well as some administrative tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage accounts payable
- Manage accounts receivable
- Prepare first payroll draft
- Prepare journal entries using Microsoft excel
- Prepare payments
- Assist with monthly reconciliations and reporting
- Liaising with facility management vendors
- Filing paper records
Education and Core Skill Requirements:
- 1-3 years in an accounting related role
- Payroll experience or certificate is an asset
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
Beamdog is a fantastic place to work with a friendly and creative atmosphere. Located in Edmonton, Alberta, we're a hardworking team of passionate game developers who love the games we work on. Since 2009, we’ve brought enhanced versions of classic Dungeons & Dragons games and exciting original content to fans new and old. We’re best known for bringing beloved isometric roleplaying games like Baldur’s Gate™ and Planescape: Torment™ back to life on desktop and tablets as Enhanced Editions. We love rich stories where players can chose their own journey and the communities that spring up around them. If you’re excited about storytelling games, Dungeons & Dragons, and classic RPGs, stick around! You haven’t seen anything yet.
We offer the following perks:
- Opportunity to work on and develop a new and exciting IP
- Remote flexible
- 4 weeks of vacation annually
- Generous sick and personal days
- Flexible working hours
- NO CRUNCH policy
- RRSP Matching Program
- Vision, dental, and extended health benefits
- Health & wellness spending account
Diversity is fundamentally about valuing human differences and recognizing that a diverse group of people bring with them a diverse set of skills which is necessary to propel our company forward. Beamdog is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified persons. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.