Accountant, Revenue Finance and Accounting
Hyderabad Telangana India
10 days ago
The CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyze and visualize data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
You will report to Lead - Revenue Accounting
- You will manage AR upload, credit notes, disputes research and resolution within agreed business timelines.
- Investigate and instruct cash apps team to reconcile open payments/transactions.
- You will oversee the service delivery following Service level agreement/Goal targets for the accounting responsibilities.
- You will create daily and weekly reports including transaction register, bank statement, sales reports.
- Print invoice copies and keep a track of invoicing requirement by updating contact details.
- Raise IT tickets, follow-up and escalate until closure of issues about billing, source data.
- Represent EA by maintaining and enhancing a positive business relationship with our partners.
- Create monthly reporting including Transaction Register, Account Analysis Download Report, Trial Balance Report.
- You will prepare Accrual vs Actuals Analysis for campaigns and report out variances.
- Experience to handle complex customer portfolio with multiple tasks.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and process improvements.
- Back-up and support other revenue analyst as applicable.
- You will manage revenue booking for complex portfolios within Digital Space.
- Experience Booking Accrual JE’s for revenue.
- Experience Booking Close Cash/Fee Actual/ICO/Tax Reserve/Refund JE’s for ORI portfolio
- You will prepare Cash recon and ERP recon, Balance Sheet recon for ORI portfolio
- Attend weekly and monthly status update meetings
- 5+ Years Experience in AR Modules.
- Academic Qualifications - Good to have Master of Business Administration in Finance but not mandatory. Have bachelor’s degree in Commerce/business/Finance.
- Fluent in communication.
- Domain Knowledge: Sound Understanding of GL/ Accounting.
- Excel Skills: Proficient in excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Macro knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Shifts: Open for Night shifts.