Account Manager, Verticals
17 days ago
Unity Technologies is looking for a results-oriented, adaptable and driven Account Manager to join our Sales team in Austin.
In this role, you will be an important part of our growing team to introduce and sell to mid-market and lower enterprise businesses within strategic verticals (media & entertainment, auto, AEC) the Unity engine and services needed to bring their outstanding ideas to life!
You will help us drive revenue, exceed monthly sales quota and contribute to building an outbound sales engine along with demand generation to penetrate and build benchmarks for new strategic verticals!
What you'll be doing
- Set and manage sales goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Build strong client relationships in order to Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Drive outbound sales results to successfully sell Unity’s Pro engine and services to Core and strategic verticals
- Become a specialist in the Unity product ecosystem, and be able to present it to users of all ranges of abilities and roles (artists, developers, etc.)
- Adopt a validated sales technique and process that contribute to exceeding sales quota
- Passionate about value and solution selling methodology in the discovery and qualification of identifying the ideal customer profile
- Partner with BD, demand generation, and evangelism teams to drive Unity’s mission of leading the world in real-time 3D creation
What we're looking for
- Experience in SaaS Sales with a verifiable track record of overachieving sales quota
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an incredible comfort presenting software and solutions over the phone
- Ability to tailor conversations on-the-fly to meet the specific needs of potential customers, and at all levels of organization
- Exceptional commitment to accurately supervising all customer engagement and activity
- Ability to thrive in high growth, constantly evolving environments
You might also have
- Previous experience in automotive, media entertainment, and/or AEC industries
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Outreach, and other sales enablement tools
Life at Unity
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.