1 month ago
The SuperAwesome Mission
Our mission is making the internet safer for kids. We’ve pioneered the kidtech sector: technology built specifically for engagement with children, with privacy and responsibility at its very core. Every month SuperAwesome technology powers over 12 billion digital engagements with kids across video, community, advertising and parental consent. We have the biggest kidtech team on the planet, focused on solving the challenges of engagement with the under-16 audience. At the intersection of technology, law, media and policy, working with us gives you a chance to shape what the internet of the future looks like. It’s a unique, challenging and rewarding environment.
What You'll Do
The Account Management Team Lead will be responsible for leading the west coast AM team to deliver world-class experiences for North America’s client portfolio. The successful candidate will be an inspirational leader and relied upon by a range of stakeholders for strategic and tactical digital media advice.
The right candidate will be client savvy, detail-orientated and incredibly driven and organized. They will have the opportunity to work with the top kids' brands and content owners as part of an excellence-driven team. You’ll be part of a rapidly growing team with an awesome team atmosphere.
In This Role You Will
- Lead, develop and grow the West Coast Account Management team through strong people management and coaching for high performance
- Ownership of the top tiered accounts in your region, best in class example of customer success on named accounts, become a partner to sales in developing strong, long-lasting client relationships with top customers.
- Ownership of key KPIs which address profitability, up-sell/, retention and client happiness on the West Coast
What we are looking for
- Min 5 years experience working in digital advertising
- Excellent leadership capabilities and demonstration of experience mentoring junior members.
- Demonstrated success in selling and growing accounts, as indicated by activity level and product utilization (feature, depth, and breadth)
- Expertise in handling difficult client issues - ability to demonstrate extensive client management skills.
- Experience working with ad-ops and ad trafficking teams, with experience across different servers and reporting platforms
Nice To Have Skills
- You’re a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients
- Inspirational leadership skills
- Comfortable working in ever-changing environment
- You have an unstoppable ability to develop and maintain key relationships with clients - they should be your biggest fans!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re insanely well-organized with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- You think logically, even under pressure, and come up with innovative solutions to problems
- You’re analytical and have a great head for numbers
- Enthusiasm toward understanding the complexity of the tech industry
- You enjoy the pressure of a high-growth startup and ever-changing
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
SuperAwesome wants to ensure that our team, customers and partners are always as safe as possible. As we continue to grow the business over the coming weeks, we are moving to a virtual hiring model for all recruitment. We’re having to make some changes to our usual processes but if you’d like to apply for one of our roles, we’ll be sure to give you a SuperAwesome experience. We’re hiring in all of our offices globally and across almost all teams. So if you’re an amazing Engineer, Account Manager or Sales person and want to make the internet safer for kids, come and talk to us, virtually, of course!