8 days ago
Our team partners with advertisers to use gaming solutions and in-game advertising to connect with their key audiences. By joining Gameloft, you’ll be at the cutting edge of audience engagement and creative gamification and will contribute to the growth and shape of this new business. Working with the Managing Director, you will have quarterly objectives to drive new creative partnerships and new advertisers to generate significant revenues.
From the beginning of your journey with us, you will:
- Identify, develop and secure opportunities to leverage Gameloft’s digital gaming pedigree and expertise to build custom, gamified engagement solutions for top brands
- Identify and contact new potential partners, while working existing contacts.
- Prospect and manage custom rich media creation deals and execution including custom app development
- Increase Gameloft awareness and consideration among a broad range of stakeholders in brand engagement, working directly with brands as well as creative and media agencies
- Manage the complete sales cycle, from initial contact to delivery and analysis
- Match advertiser requirements to Gameloft’s mobile games audiences and rich media ad units to build compelling, winning proposals
- Work closely with Gameloft advertising leadership and campaign teams.
- Take an active role in aggressively growing the revenues of Gameloft brand partnerships.
- Propose new ideas to enhance Gameloft’s mobile ad offerings to prospective clients
- 2 to 5 years of experience in digital creative industries.
- 1 to 3 years of experience specifically in selling creative digital solutions for brand engagement
- Familiarity with digital games and gamification principles a strong asset
- Knowledge of digital ad sales tech, with specific focus on mobile advertising, media agencies and brands.
- Existing relationships with major brands and media agencies
- Proven record of building business and selling projects.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong passion for solution selling
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage several complex projects at the same time
What we offer:
- Work From Home wherever you are locatedfor an undetermined time due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- 3 weeks’ vacation for work- life-balance
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways
- Mentorship program and Training Subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
- Relocation assistance for those who are joining our team from abroad
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? #Jointhegame
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.